Exciting ‘money can’t buy’ auction prizes are on offer at the auction in aid of Bridgemead on March 7th. Lots include:
- Private tour behind the scenes at Bath Abbey for 4
- Tea for 4 in the Mayor’s Parlour in the Guildhall
- Masterclass in journalism by Bel Mooney
- First night tickets and drinks with the cast of ‘Quartet’ at Theatre Royal for 2
- Tour of the iconic Lloyds of London insurance building and lunch for 2 at City restaurant, Simpsons
- Tea on the terrace and tour of House of Commons with Wera Hobhouse for 4
- Tour behind the scenes at the Roman Baths with Stephen Bird, Head of Heritage Services for 8
- Westminster experience for 4 with Lord Foster of Bath
- Behind the scenes at the Holburne Museum with Director Chris Stevens for 4.
Other prizes include a week in Cornwall for 4, a week in Marbella for 8, a group Yoga session for 6, a framed signed current season Bath Rugby shirt, an original oil painting by Bath artist Diane Taylor, Spa day for 2 at Royal Crescent Hotel, Sunday lunch for 2 at the Boatman, Tea for 2 at No15, Great Pulteney Street, Golf day for 4 at the Manor House Golf Club.
The brochure is online at https://www.bridgecare.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/Charity-Auction-Programme-Charity-copy.pdf
If you would like to bid, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by 1pm on March 7th