Welcome to Bridgemead. Bridgemead is a home-from-home where vulnerable older people in the Bath area are cherished and enabled to live fruitful lives in a loving Christian community, in our home by the river in the centre of Bath.
We are a residential and nursing home. We also have a Day Club which helps our members continue living in their own homes.
We seek to create a better quality of life for older people and their carers by:
- delivering the same excellent standard of care to all, regardless of finances or beliefs
- respecting each individual and their choices
- offering personal care and attention while maintaining privacy and dignity and enabling independence
- providing a comfortable homely environment within a ‘family’ community
- supporting family members and carers.
Bridgemead has a team of caring, committed and qualified staff, many of whom have been with us for over 5 years. The home is led by a team of trustees from a variety of churches within Bath, together with our Home Manager, Ryan Iyavoo.
Bridgemead, a not for profit care home, is part of Bridge Care, a Christian trust and a registered charity. Care is given according to need. The services provided by the trust are supported by fees from those who are privately funded and from the local authority and other statutory bodies. We also welcome gifts, covenants and legacies.