Bridgemead is a residential and nursing home, but we also offer respite care. This is given for many different reasons, such as:
- providing a chance to recover from a hospital visit or a debilitating illness before returning home
- giving carers a much-needed break or a holiday
- providing a transition into life at Bridgemead.
One of our thirty two rooms is set aside exclusively for respite care, and can be booked for one, two or three weeks at a time. We are the only care home in Bath which offers this facility.
We offer our respite residents the same high standard of care as our permanent residents by:
- delivering the same excellent standard of care to all, regardless of finances or beliefs
- respecting each individual and their choices
- offering personal care and attention while maintaining privacy and dignity and enabling independence
- providing a comfortable homely environment within a ‘family’ community
- supporting family members and carers.
Once here, respite residents enjoy every facility that is available for permanent residents. They are encouraged to join in all the activities and often forge lasting friendships.
For further information please contact our Registered Manager, Pam Bourton on 01225 484904 or email email@example.com