From regular arts and crafts afternoons to gentle keep fit classes, from our music sessions to the ever popular Gardening Club, our residents enjoy a fun and full calendar. Here are some of the ways you can help us to continue providing fulfilling activities.
Why partner with us?
Partnering with us is not just about supporting a good cause, it’s good for your business too. Our partnerships will always be mutually beneficial and advantageous to you because:
- We are local. Bridgemead is located centrally, on the riverside on St John’s Road in Bath, so your business might even be a neighbour.
- Bridgemead is situated in the heart of our community – close to shops, businesses, transport links, churches and schools.
- We all know an older person. Our cause will resonate with everyone, especially your employees.
How can your company help?
- Charity of the Year: Nominating Bridge Care as your Charity of the Year is an incredible way to support us in our aim to alleviate loneliness, celebrate the achievements of older people and provide a caring home for everyone in Bath.
- Event Sponsorship: Your company could sponsor one of our events throughout the year – giving you the opportunity to associate your brand with a leading local charity for older people.
- Employee Volunteering: Engage your employees by encouraging them to volunteer at Bridgemead. This not only gives us vital support in delivering our services, but your company also gains important ties to the local community.
Events & challenges
Are you ready to do something remarkable for Bridge Care? We’ll support your fundraising efforts every step of the way.
Organise your own event
Thinking about holding your own fundraising event? From dinner parties to dress down days, bake off’s to bingo nights or perhaps a vintage tea dance, there’s bound to be something you’ll find fun whilst fundraising for Bridge Care.
Need some inspiration? We’re sure you don’t, but contact us on email@example.com for more advice, tips and materials.
Don’t forget you can set up an online fundraising page at Local Giving and choose Bridge Care as your charity – the best bit is that any Gift Aid is automatically collected making your donations worth a quarter more.